You'll be working in our Investment Bank's Corporate Client Solutions (CCS) business. You'll work closely with the CCS country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
On this program, you'll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You'll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we could invite you to join our graduate talent program once you've graduated.
What You Will Do
Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets? You'll:
- Get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal.
- Be involved in and contribute to providing M & A advice and execution, Including spin offs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defense and formation of joint ventures.
- Interact with the equities platform to get to insight into the investor community views and trends.
- Learn all about debt capital markets Including corporate and emerging market bonds.
- Gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients' funding and stake management needs.
- Be able to analyze complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients' diverse objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2: 1 or equivalent to your first undergraduate degree. It does not matter what you're studying.
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2019, 6:00 pm