In this program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
You’ll be working in our Investment Bank’s Corporate Client Solutions (CCS) business. You’ll work closely with the CCS country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
What You Will Do
Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets? You’ll:
- Get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal.
- Be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spin offs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defence and formation of joint ventures.
- Interact with the equities platform to get an insight into the investor community views and trends.
- Learn all about debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds.
- Gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs.
- Be able to analyse complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You need to be in the last year of your degree and have, or be on track for, a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree.
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen - stick with a task - work in a team - come up with ideas// Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2018, 6:00 pm