Do you want to provide real business solutions? Do you want to help our business get the most out of our technology? We are looking for talented individuals to help us within several functions - Including business analysis, application development.
You will be working in IT, helping to source, develop, implement, maintain and support world-class technology solutions. You’ll develop communication and analytical skills while working in an energetic and highly motivated team.
On this 12 month internship, you’ll get to join one of our teams in IT. You’ll still be working toward your university degree course while getting the opportunity to be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, your placement may result into a career-track graduate position.
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
What You Will Do
Depending On The Team You Join And Your Interest, You Could:
- Support project management tasks in the area of quality control and project management.
- Work on everything from applications that provide new and innovative services to our clients to proprietary-trading strategies designed by our quant teams and traders.
- Enhance production monitoring, issue tracking and problem resolution.
- System specification and design, support and maintenance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You need to be completing your qualification in 2020 (BSc Computer Science, BCom Informatics or Bachelors of IT) and have, or be on track for, a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree.
- We’d like to see evidence that you can - Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision; Plan, organize and communicate well; Make things happen; Stick with a task; Work in a team; Come up with ideas.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:5th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm