Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets? You’ll be working in our Investment Bank’s Global Banking (GB) business. You’ll work closely with the GB country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
We know that development opportunities are important to you and we want to make sure you you'll be successful. That's why our graduate training program is designed to ensure that you'll have an in-depth introduction to our firm and the business you will be part of. You'll start your UBS experience by participating in UBS Discovery, a training program that will bring you up to speed on our industry, strategy, capabilities and culture.
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance.
If this sounds interesting, apply now.
What You Will Do
- Get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal.
- Be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spinoffs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defense and formation of joint ventures.
- Interact with the equities platform to get an insight into the investor community views and trends.
- Learn all about debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds.
- Gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs.
- Be able to analyze complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You need to be in the last year of your degree and have, or be on track for, a 2:1 or the equivalent in your first undergraduate degree - It doesn’t matter what you’re studying.
- You can Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen, stick with a task, work in a team, and come up with ideas.
- Job type:Internships
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm