Are you a team player? Do you like to working in a multi-product environment? Do you always look to improve process and challenge the status quo? Join us - We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
What You Will Do
- Assist and support the Finance team where necessary.
- Provide reporting to internal and external clients, and support ad-hoc projects (including process review and change).
- Identify and recommend ways to improve processes, reduce risks, strengthen controls.
- Commit to a culture of continuous improvement centered on client service.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or diploma (added advantage).
- Matric certificate.
- Experience of interacting with middle and front offices to resolve trade queries and issues (added advantage).
- Proficient computer skills including [MS office], with advanced MS Excel.
- Adaptable, organized and able to adjust communication style to audience.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, being able to deliver to tight deadlines and manage several priorities at once.
- Project management skills.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:14th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm