Responsible for travelling and accommodation arrangements. Responsible for procurement of goods and services.
What You Will Do
- Process transactions on PeopleSoft.
- Keep record or file of documents.
- Assist with meeting administration.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist the Faculty manager/Departmental manager with administration tasks.
- Assist the Faculty Academic Advising office as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree or a B.Tech degree on NQF level 7 with Accounting as subject.
- The ability to set high standards, establish tough goals, and to work to achieve success.
- The ability to be reliable, responsible, dependable and to fulfil obligations.
- The ability to deal with several activities at a time.
- The ability to focus on details, work towards perfection, and approach work in a neat and organized manner.
- The ability to adhere to rules and strictly follow work regulations.
- The ability to maintain high levels of personal motivation, energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to be cooperative with others, display a good-natured attitude, and encourage people to work together.
- The ability to be self-assured and at ease with people in all types of social situations.
- The ability to be sensitive and understanding to the needs and feelings of others.
- Proficient in using MS Office including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Accounting skills.
- Logistical skills.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Bloemfontein (South Africa)
- Closing Date:6th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm