The Process Data Analyst collects, maintains, structures and analyzes key product and process information (master data) related to RBM’s product portfolio and processes for Precursor and Cathode manufacturing.
What we offer:
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds.
As you would expect from a world-leading organization, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
What You Will Do
- Collect and maintain key product and process information.
- Key product and process information (= Master data) includes amongst others the Product hierarchy, Bill-of-Material, Bill-of-
- Process, Throughput data per product per process step, product metal composition, process yield and process consumables like Energy, Chemicals and Utilities.
- Collection of Master data happens in close interaction with different RBM departments (e.g. R&D, PTE (PTI, PDE, local PT),
- Operations, Engineering, SCM).
- Build a network within the organization to maintain a sustainable work environment for data and information sharing.
- Analyze & structure the product-process master data.
- Extract key information and trends from large sets of product and process data like throughputs and consumables.
- Align and compare the data for different products, different processes and different production sites.
- Identify solutions to improve the efficiency of data collection and data management.
- Set-up in collaboration with the team an efficient maintenance and management structure to allow easy use of product-process master data in cost calculations, investment files, production planning.
- Input the consolidated product-process master data in the Operational planning/Production cost planning tool.
- Provide support to answer ad-hoc data requests from different departments within RBM.
Required Skills and Abilities
- MSc fresh graduate or BSc in Engineering of (Electro) Chemical, Materials, Energy, Mechanical.
- MSc graduates or BSc with first professional experience (2-3 years).
- Experience in Chemical/Material Manufacturing Processes (esp. in the Battery Industry) is considered a plus.
- Fluent in Korean and able to communicate in English (both spoken and written).
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Data analysis and Programming/coding skills (Visual Basic, Python, C/C++, Java,…) are considered a plus.
- Understanding of statistical methods is a plus.
- Self-motivated, energetic and working in team.
- Able to work in multi-department and multicultural team.
- Attention for detail, structured way of working and strive for continuous improvement.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Mechanical
South Korea (South...
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm