We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers.
We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds.
As you would expect from a world-leading organization, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
What You Will Do
- Performing on daily basis the treasury back office activities of the various entities in scope, including:
- Calculation of the daily cash position, supporting in the cash flow forecast collection, initiation of treasury payments.
- Post-trade duties, including control and administration of bank confirmation, SAP release, end of day health checks and settlement of treasury contracts.
- Administration and documentation of bank loans and entrusted payments, in close collaboration with GFS team.
- Daily administration of trade financing schemes, on collection and/or payment side, in close collaboration with BU local site and GFS colleagues.
- Maintenance of various daily reports including credit lines & utilization report, and cash flow forecast reports (NFP, CFF and others).
- Administration and maintenance of bank accounts: opening/closing, online banking, bank accounts master file, KYC and other banking compliance requirements, multibank platform.
- Support Treasury team in the production of treasury reports (Factoring summary report) and analysis (financial results, bank fees, Trade Financing related costs.).
- General administrative support for the department (archiving, mailing, meeting, Payment request for KTD invoices and others).
Required Skills and Abilities
- A diploma is Finance/Accountancy/Administration or equivalent by experience.
- New graduate or 1~2 years of relevant experience in finance department.
- Good command both in Korean and English.
- Good organization, transparency and good communication.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm