Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you - This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
Do you want to be part of a team that’s working to create better futures every day?
Here's your chance to join Unilever’sGennext Internship Program, our program that targets candidates that are fresh undergraduates or with up to 1 year of experience and gives you the opportunity to contribute in supporting our business to achieve its goals!
As we move through this journey towards separation, we are seeking employees with a passion for exciting entrepreneurial experiences, who want to pursue unique career opportunities and have a desire to be an integral part in building the bright future of this plant-based company.
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, our Gennext program is held virtually. Even though we would have loved to meet you face-to-face, you will still have the opportunity to make an impact on a leading-edge business, our outstanding brands and experience real responsibilities that will provide with fantastic insights into the organization from the comfort and safety of your home.
We are looking for a people and project enthusiast, who can lead tasks with the required speed, accuracy and attention to detail. The candidate would also need to have a working knowledge of the JAFZA processes and guidelines and have some experience managing a project who has the will to learn more and fast.
A dynamic and multi-cultural environment in which people with lots of passion work together to build brands and deliver amazing product experiences for our consumers. You will be part of a team where your insights and ideas are valued.
If you are ambitious, keen to learn, would like to develop yourself through a challenging experience - Then you’ve come to the right place.
What You Will Do
- Finalize all Ekaterra new contracts for all employees.
- Share new Ekaterra contracts with employees and collect digital signatures through DocuSign.
- Work with PRO on visa cancellations from UL and all new online JAFZA Visa applications by submitting online applications & uploading all employee documents to JAFZA portal. This would require connecting with employees for updated documents or any attested documents where required.
- Draft out all JAFZA contracts with details of employee information.
- Obtain wet signatures for JAFZA contracts from all employees and provide signed contract with remaining documents to PRO to submit hard copy to JAFZA.
- Act as single point of contact between PRO & employee for visa transfers questions.
- Support employees with any documentation required for bank loan transfers.
- Update all Ekaterra templates.
- Conduct an employee audit on online and offline employee files to ensure all has been moved to ekaterra HR storage system.
- Other related tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates & fourth year undergraduates considered as well.
- 0-1 years of experience in Human Resource courses.
- Passion to learn.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Good user of Power Point and Excel.
- Communication skills.
- Time Management.
- Project Management.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm