The intern will help the finance department set the new ways of working in most simple agile way; through linking all the tasks together, removing any duplicate work & automating processes. Intern will take overview about corporate finance during the internship moreover experience Finance in a startup Multinational company.
What we offer:
A dynamic and multi-cultural environment in which people with lots of passion work together to build our brand and deliver amazing product experiences for our consumers. You will be part of a team where your insights and ideas are valued. If you are ambitious, keen to learn, would like to develop yourself through a challenging experience...then you’ve come to the right place.
Please apply if you would like to be considered for our Internship Opportunity with the Finance Department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business, Finance, or any Relevant Major Graduates.
- Must be a Fresh Graduate or current student (graduating class of 2022/2023).
- Experience in Extracurricular/Student activities.
- Analytical, confident, and proactive thinker.
- Creativity and passion to succeed.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good business sense & sense of urgency when required.
- An independent worker and self-starter, always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance.
- A resilient team player.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm