We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities. Intern will get to have hands on experience in Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Training and Development, Compensation & Benefits, and various other activities.
What we offer:
A dynamic and multi-cultural environment in which people with lots of passion work together to build our brand and deliver amazing product experiences for our consumers. You will be part of a team where your insights and ideas are valued. If you are ambitious, keen to learn, would like to develop yourself through a challenging experience...then you’ve come to the right place.
Please apply if you would like to be considered for our Internship Opportunity with the Finance Department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be a Fresh Graduate or current student (graduating class of 2022/2023/2024).
- Business, Human Resources, or any relevant Major Graduates.
- Extracurricular/Student activities.
- People skills are essential. We look for people with ambition, an interest in business, and the courage to offer creative insights and execute change.
- Individuals who can build relationships and have a talent for influencing and negotiation go a long way.
- Analytical, confident, and proactive thinker.
- Creativity and passion to succeed.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good business sense & sense of urgency when required.
- An independent worker and self-starter, always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance.
- A resilient team player.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm