Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you.
This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
Unilever Hong Kong - Graduate Trainee Program:
No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine.
Unilever is one of the world’s biggest FMCG companies. With more than 400 brands retailed in over 190 countries and regions, our range of world-leading, household-name brands include Lipton, Dove, and Knorr. On any given day, 2.5 billion people use Unilever products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
A job at Unilever means working with purpose in an inclusive and diverse culture.
With the 2-year Graduate Trainee program, we aim to develop tomorrow’s leaders today in a dynamic environment with challenging opportunities. The Program encompasses rotations within and across functions in an accelerated learning environment.
What You Will Do
Supply Chain is the beating heart of the organization. The team plays a vital role in getting our goods to customers and consumers; from sourcing raw materials to manufacturing and delivering the end product.
Our Global Supply Chain team includes approximately 100,000 employees, working with over 70,000 suppliers and more than 1.5 million farmers to manage a logistics network that transports over a distance of more than 1.5 billion km each year.
- Optimize the raw materials and products' logistics network flow to achieve low cost, low waste, and high productivity.
- Track forecast KPI's for bias and accuracy and provide insights to drive improvements with Customer Development and Marketing Team.
- Maintain forecast inputs and backend forecast data in company applications.
- Identify and communicate future demand and supply chain risks, and work with cross-functional teams and manufactures to reduce impact.
Required Skills and Abilities
We welcome fresh or recent university graduates with less than 2 years of working experience from any disciplines or majors.
If you have a strong passion for FMCG industry and show high leadership potential, you are who we are looking for.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm