The Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) is a global initiative enabling Unilever to build a strong talent pipeline that will support and lead our business growth. UFLP is a 36-month rotational leadership development program for which we recruit top-performing undergraduate talent who demonstrate the potential to become managers within our business within 3 years.
It’s designed to grow you into a manager, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll be hired into a function and develop your leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role. At the heart of it, it’s about developing tomorrow’s leaders, today.
From day one, our Management Trainees (MTs) take on real business challenges within their own function and across the organization. Each of our MTs will gain an understanding of how we make and how we sell our products, become immersed in our sustainability initiatives, understand and experience first-hand our global markets, and build people management skills and financial acumen. Along the way you will develop deep core professional skills and leadership skills, and build a robust support network. On top of all that, you will have a lot of fun along the journey.
We look for people who want to get to grips with the inner workings of a vast business and a desire to understand how it works. It’s about commitment, real people skills and a deep-seated interest in the business as a whole. You’ll become part of a leading-edge company, where you’ll work with outstanding brands and outstanding people to drive sustainable business growth.
Here’s How It Works:
- 36-Month Rotation Program (4-5 Rotations).
- 1 Functional Roadmap Based on Your Business Area.
- 1 Retail Experience - First Assignment is always learning the heart of our business, working with our products at the point of sale.
- Formal Training + Informal Learning.
- Mentorship + Exposure to Experienced Leaders + Peer Network.
- High Levels of Performance and Delivery.
- Potential to Reach Manager-Level Upon Successful Program Graduation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Business Administration, or any relevant major.
- Fresh graduates up to one year of experience.
- Strong academic track record: well-standing GPA (or equivalent).
- Good analytical skills, willingness to learn and strong aptitude for communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of FMCG industry is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Ability to extract critical data and generate actionable insights.
- Strong business acumen.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:2nd Sep 2020, 6:00 pm