We’ll support you to become one of the business leaders of tomorrow – and we’ll do that today. You’ll thrive by gaining exposure to real business challenges where your energy and fresh thinking will have an impact. You’re the change we want to see.
For students in their final year of university up to 3 year of total experience, our Future Leaders Programme is a 3-Year Programme that’s designed to prepare you for business leadership roles. You’ll thrive with mentoring from leaders, the diverse experiences and by seeing the positive impact your work has on our business.
It’s a big challenge, but we think you’re up to it. Together, we’ll propel your career, and our best-loved brands, towards a better future.
What You Will Do
The three-year, world-class development Programme is packed with variety and challenge, with the opportunity of promotion to manager level after 2 years. You’ll develop your individual leadership skills by working on live projects that offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role.
Over three placements we’ll make sure you gain broad experience in several different areas to develop your Supply Chain expertise, for example:
- Supply Management - You’ll build strong relationships with suppliers to purchase the best possible materials.
- Manufacturing - Convert raw materials into Unilever’s Beloved Products, responding to demand while improving efficiencies.
- Planning - Can you help us predict the products our consumers will love – both tomorrow and in two years’ time?
- Logistics and Customer Service - The sweet spot across our whole business – Can we deliver the product a consumer wants, to the right supermarket shelf, at the right time?
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students in their final year of university have up to 3 year of total experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:29th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm