Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
Do you want to be part of a team that’s working to create better futures every day? Unilever’s 2022 Internship gives you the opportunity to contribute in supporting our business to achieve its goals!
What Do We Offer:
A dynamic and multi-cultural environment in which people with lots of passion work together to build brands and deliver amazing product experiences for our consumers. You will be part of a team where your insights and ideas are valued. If you are ambitious, keen to learn, would like to develop yourself through a challenging experience…then you’ve come to the right place.
Please apply if you would like to be considered for our ULIP opportunities with the Research and Development Department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Chemical Engineering and any other related Major Graduates.
- Must be a current student (class of 2021, or 2022) or a recent Fresh Graduate (class of 2021).
- Analytical, confident, and proactive thinker.
- Creativity and passion to succeed.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good business sense & sense of urgency when required.
- An independent worker and self-starter, always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance.
- A resilient team player.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm