Do you want to be part of a team that’s working to create better futures every day? Unilever’s 2021 Internship gives you the opportunity to contribute in supporting our business to achieve its goals!
Our #1 priority is the safety of our people and our community. Unilever is committed to help in hindering the spread of Coronavirus through the donation of soap, sanitizer, bleach and food to help protect the lives and livelihoods of consumers, suppliers and its workforce around the world. We are currently abiding by our Global Guidelines and using technology to replace physical meetings as much as possible when necessary.
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and well-being, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Alsa.
What Do We Offer:
A dynamic and multi-cultural environment in which people with lots of passion work together to build brands and deliver amazing product experiences for our consumers. You will be part of a team where your insights and ideas are valued. If you are ambitious, keen to learn, would like to develop yourself through a challenging experience... then you’ve come to the right place.
Please apply if you would like to be considered for our ULIP with our Supply Chain department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be an undergraduate current student (class of 2021, 2022, or 2023).
- Analytical, confident and proactive thinker.
- Creativity and passion to succeed.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good business sense & sense of urgency when required.
- An independent worker and self-starter, always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance.
- A resilient team player.
- Availability for 7 months (COOP Training).
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:8th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm