Do you want to be part of a team that’s working to create better futures every day? Unilever’s 2021 Internship gives you the opportunity to contribute in supporting our business to achieve its goals!
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and well-being, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Alsa.
What We Offer:
A dynamic and multi-cultural environment in which people with lots of passion work together to build brands and deliver amazing product experiences for our consumers. You will be part of a team where your insights and ideas are valued. If you are ambitious, keen to learn, would like to develop yourself through a challenging experience…then you’ve come to the right place.
Please apply if you would like to be considered for our ULIP with our Human Resources Department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be an undergraduate current student (class of 2021, 2022, or 2023).
- Analytical, confident and proactive thinker.
- Creativity and passion to succeed.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good business sense & sense of urgency when required.
- An independent worker and self-starter, always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance.
- A resilient team player.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Availability for 7 months (COOP Training).
- Job type:Internships
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:24th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm