Unilever is looking for energetic and passionate students to join us in this 6-month journey, whereby each intern is given an opportunity to contribute to the HR business goals while working with highly experienced business leaders and teams. HR supports and develops Unilever's most important asset – our people – by enabling them to deliver outstanding business performance. In HR, you're not just a part of the Unilever culture; you help create it.
Come join us as Gen-Next interns as you demonstrate your potential and be provided with an invaluable and exciting work experience at one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with more than 400 brands like Dove, Lipton, and Ben & Jerry’s.
What You Will Do
- HR Business Partner: Partner business leaders/functions on strategic solutions on talent development
- People Experience Lead: Partner employees and Line Managers on employee experiences from the point of onboarding to moving roles internally. You will also have a big role to play in enhancing employee engagement!
- HR Expertise teams: Take up projects with our Rewards/HR Analytics team
- Have the flexibility to switch between Full-time and Part-time*
- Learn from highly energetic team, where your peers, line managers and senior leaders will help develop your skills and competencies
- Immerse in the Unilever culture and experience how we build a business that the world could be proud of through our Unilever Sustainable Living Plan
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicants must be University students, fresh graduates are not eligible for this programme
- All disciplines are welcomed
- Passionate in being innovative and positively impacting people
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, highly proactive and a high performer
- Excellent time management skills and strong Microsoft Excel skills
- For part-timers, must be able to commit a minimum of 2 or 3 working days per week
- Ability to do a full time internship will be an advantage
- Please upload a copy of your latest resume
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm