Come join us as Gen-Next interns as you demonstrate your leadership potential and be provided with an invaluable and exciting work experience at one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with more than 400 brands like Dove, Lipton, and Ben & Jerry’s.
For Unilever to remain competitive in the future, we will need to continue paving the path to become data intelligent. The Information and Analytics (I&A) team is responsible to mine data and build data science as a core ability to help drive business and optimize performance. The team will deliver advanced products at scale and work closely with the market teams to ensure that decisions in Unilever are augmented with insights & recommendations wherever possible.
What You Will Do
- Deliver Intelligent systems at scale. Building out the right applications to enable business teams to move faster, with more accurate and future looking decisions leveraging Big Data & Data Science
- Winning disproportionately in Markets. We believe that the best way to move the needle for Unilever in Analytics is to work with leading geographies to create analytics products that make a significant impact on our business
- Drive Unilever to assisted and predictive decision-making. The future is about assisted decision-making with machines (AI/Cognitive Computing/Machine Learning) unlocking the insights from vast deluge of consumer, customer & internal data, and presenting this in a way that is simple for our teams.
- Make data a true asset. Better data and data science access for every part of Unilever, across the 3 data framework (Connectivity, Growth, Continuous Improvement) and leading through the Enterprise Data Executive.
- World-class Information: One Version of the Facts. Continued excellence in delivery of diagnostics and insights to focus attention when and where it matters with a focus on Big Bets, Strategic Initiatives and Leadership team reporting
- Have the flexibility to switch between Full-time and Part-time*
- Learn from highly energetic team, where your peers, line managers and senior leaders will help develop your skills and competencies
- Immerse in the Unilever culture and experience how we build a business that the world could be proud of through our Unilever Sustainable Living Plan
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicants must be University students, fresh graduates are not eligible for this programme
- Strong working knowledge of Analytics Modelling & Techniques, Data Exploration, I&A Technology (Azure, AML Studio), Data Visualization, knowledge of an analysis tool such as R, Python
- Ability to manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources
- As you will be partnering with multiple functions, the ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise and actionable manner will be a strong advantage
- Keen interest and passionate in new technologies/softwares
- For part-timers, must be able to commit a minimum of 2 or 3 working days in a week
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Information Technology
- Closing Date:14th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm