Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you.
This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
The long awaited 6-month internship programme is finally here!
Our Gen-Next Customer Development Internship provides students the opportunity to understand and partner with our customers to pioneer new products, categories and concepts.
Unilever is looking for energetic and passionate students to join us in this 6-month journey, whereby each intern is given an opportunity to contribute to the Customer Development business goals while working with highly experienced business leaders and teams.
Come join us as Gen-Next interns as you demonstrate your leadership potential and be provided with an invaluable and exciting work experience at one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with more than 400 brands like Dove, Lipton, and Ben & Jerry’s.
What You Will Do
- Gain experience in core Customer Development areas such as category and account management or
- Be involved in establishing partnerships with our customers to implement brand or category solutions and activities or
- Work on 'white-space' geographies, consumers and customer; Grow Unilever’s presence in a channel where we are highly under-indexed in terms of share of shelf or
- Partner with Global eCommerce team to lead innovative projects through which Unilever can serve its consumers through scale or many other projects!
- Have the flexibility to switch between Full-time and Part-time.
- Learn from highly energetic team, where your peers, line managers and leaders will help develop your skills and competencies.
- Immerse in the Unilever culture.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicants must be University students; fresh graduates are not eligible for this intake.
- All disciplines are welcomed.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, relationship savvy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong appetite for success.
- Knowledge/experience in e-commerce would be an advantage.
- Proven track record in working within a startup environment would be an advantage.
- Excellent time management skills.
- For part-timers, must be able to commit a minimum of 2 or 3 working days per week.
- Ability to do a full-time internship will be an advantage, but not essential.
Internship Period: 17 January 2022 – 30 June 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Customer Service, Marketing...
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm