Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you.
This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
The long awaited 6-month internship programme is finally here!
Our Gen-Next Finance Internship aims to introduce students to Unilever through a challenging and rewarding experience.
Have first-hand experience of how we protect and create value by driving sustainable financial performance.
Unilever is looking for energetic and passionate students to join us in this 6-month journey, whereby each intern is given an opportunity to contribute to the business financial goals while working with highly experienced business leaders and teams.
Come join us as Gen-Next interns as you demonstrate your leadership potential and be provided with an invaluable and exciting work experience at one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with more than 400 brands like Dove, Lipton, and Ben & Jerry’s.
You will get a chance to experience either one of the following streams:
Finance Excellence Teams - These teams deliver performance management and business partnering around the core business cycle and key decision support topics. Example: As FET for Dove Innovation Business Case, you will be asked on what will the Gross Margin look like for Dove’s latest innovation?
Finance Business Partners - These teams focus on unlocking value through intervention and long-term strategy planning. Example: As a Finance Business Partner for Dove, you will be asked how to double the total Dove business by end 2021?
Financial Controlling - These teams are focused on proactive risk management, financial accounting and controls, the deployment of global tax and treasury expertise.
- Be involved in challenging projects that require you to work with multiple stakeholders across teams and functions.
- Have the flexibility to switch between Full-time and Part-time.
- Learn from a highly energetic team, where your peers, line managers and leaders will help develop your skills and competencies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicants must be University students; fresh graduates are not eligible for this intake.
- Sound understanding and keen interest in corporate finance.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Power BI skills/Financial Analyst skills will be an advantage.
- Excellent time management skills.
- For part-timers, must be able to commit a minimum of 2 or 3 working days per week.
- Must be students at the point of undergoing the internship.
- The ability to do a full-time internship will be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:18th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm