Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you.
This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
The long awaited 6-month internship programme is finally here!
Unilever is looking for energetic and passionate students to join us in this 6-month journey, whereby each intern is given an opportunity to ‘own’ projects and contribute to the marketing targets while working with highly experienced business leaders and teams.
Marketing at Unilever is about engaging empathetically with consumers, making sense of data and insights, and then designing and driving campaigns to build demand, brand equity and business.
Come join us as Gen-Next interns as you demonstrate your leadership potential and be provided with an invaluable and exciting work experience at one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with more than 400 brands like Dove, Lipton, and Ben & Jerry’s.
- Gain experience in core Marketing areas such as brand building, and brand development mentor.
- Be a part of creating compelling visions for our brands and developing future-fit plans across the full marketing mixer.
- Manage multiple challenging projects that may involve working with external creative agencies or many other projects!
- Have the flexibility to switch between Full-time and Part-time.
- Learn from a highly energetic team, where your peers, line managers and leaders will help develop your skills and competencies.
- Immerse in the Unilever culture and experience how we build a business that the world could be proud of through our Unilever Sustainable Living Plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicants must be University students; fresh graduates are not eligible for this intake.
- All disciplines are welcomed.
- Attention to detail, willingness to work in a highly networked environment with the aim to learn & apply.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Previous experiences within the digital marketing space will be an advantage.
- Excellent time management skills.
- For part-timers, must be able to commit a minimum of 2 or 3 working days per week.
- The ability to do a full-time internship for 6 months will be a strong advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:18th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm