Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you.
This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
The long awaited 6-month internship programme is finally here!
Come join us as Gen-Next interns as you demonstrate your leadership potential and be provided with an invaluable and exciting work experience at one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with more than 400 brands like Dove, Lipton, and Ben & Jerry’s.
Part of the Supply Chain’s family, Procurement is responsible for over €30B of material and services spend globally with more than 70,000 suppliers. Getting the right materials, sustainably sourced, and ensuring responsible procurement is critical to ensuring our brands with purpose grow.
Our teams work closely with the business to understand brand needs, bring supplier innovation to meet changing consumer needs and drive financial value for Unilever through competitive buying. We are at the forefront of digital procurement, bringing new tools and analytics to drive data-based decisions.
Gain hands on working experience in core Procurement pillars such as:
Procurement Strategy & Insights Team:
This is the nerve center of the Unilever global procurement organization, which enables the procurement organization to design and deliver step-change across the procurement value chain.
Procurement Portfolios - Packaging, Chemicals, Naturals, Marketing Business Services, and Sustainable Sourcing:
This is about optimizing the cost and quality of what we buy through the intelligent sourcing of materials, packaging and non-production items. The team explores new ways of working with suppliers and plays an important role in technology innovation.
In Unilever Supply Chain, we’re responsive in delivering quick changeovers; launch products faster, easily flex capabilities to accommodate customer and consumer expectations, and rapidly adapt to new market conditions. Our teams leverage on the impact of technology across the supply chain, from the explosion of real time data and analytics to robotic process automation.
Gain hands on working experience in core Supply Chain pillars such as:
Customer Service – Logistics:
This area is responsible for solving challenges such as on-shelf availability. Roles include order management, working at the interface between warehousing and transportation, and ensuring products arrive as promised to meet customer needs.
Customer Service – Planning:
Demand planning uses models as well as market knowledge to determine potential sales. Using this data, supply planning ensures factories are able to meet these sales demands on time and in the most cost-effective way possible.
- Have the flexibility to switch between Full-time and Part-time.
- Learn from a highly energetic team, where your peers, line managers and leaders will help develop your skills and competencies.
- Immerse in the Unilever culture and experience how we build a business that the world could be proud of through our Unilever Sustainable Living Plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicants must be University students; fresh graduates are not eligible for this intake.
- All disciplines are welcomed.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent data analytics skills and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- A basic understanding or prior experience in Supply Chain/Procurement will be an advantage.
- Excellent time management skills.
- For part-timers, must be able to commit a minimum of 2 or 3 working days per week.
- The ability to do a full-time internship will be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain, Procurement
- Closing Date:18th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm