Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you.
This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
How exactly do you make some of the most popular brands even more popular? How do you take products that in some cases have a 100-year heritage behind them and bring them bang up to date? What will you do?
You’ll learn your craft hands-on and receive some of the best marketing training around. We’re behind some of the world’s most recognizable brands but resting on our laurels isn’t going to keep us competitive.
To give us that constant edge, you’ll need expert knowledge of your brands and the people who use them. We are looking for people who are analytical yet creative, with good gut instinct and who’ll be able to find ways to make our products fly off the shelves.
What You Will Do
- Gain experience in core Marketing areas such as brand building and brand development or
- Be a part of creating compelling visions for our brands and developing future-fit plans across the full marketing mix or
- Manage multiple challenging projects that may involve working with external creative agencies or many other projects!
- Have the flexibility to switch between Full-time and Part-time.
- Learn from a highly energetic team, where your peers, line managers and senior leaders will help develop your skills and competencies.
- Immerse in the Unilever culture and experience how we build a business that the world could be proud of through our Unilever Sustainable Living Plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicants must be University students; fresh graduates are not eligible for this intake.
- All disciplines are welcomed.
- Attention to detail, willingness to work in a highly networked environment with the aim to learn & apply.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Previous experiences within the digital marketing space will be an advantage.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- For Gen Next applicants - Ability to do a full-time internship for 6 months will be a strong advantage.
- Gen- Next: January - June 2022, part-time (2 or 3 days)/full-time (6 months).
- ULIP: May – July 2022 (12 weeks).
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm