What is the Unilever Finance internship about? The Unilever Finance Internship provides you with a structured, supervised experiential learning experience that will build your capability to be Future Fit. The internship will provide you the opportunity to study towards your Chartered Institute in Management Accounts qualification while at Unilever for a period of 24 months.
How will you change the world and lead into the future? With Unilever you can develop a purpose-led career doing impactful work towards a better business, a better world and a better you.
The programme will be 2-3 years, based on length of CIMA qualification.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BCom Degree - Financial/Accounting (Accounts 1 & 2 subjects as minimum).
- 0-2 years working experience.
- Candidates need to provide their Matric Certificate and Academic Transcript with their CV’s.
- Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Applicant must be a South African citizen.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
Durban (South Africa)
- Closing Date:12th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm