Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
- Finance Excellence Team: Delivering decision support, process excellence and performance management across our business.
- Finance Business Partners: Driving value in the moments that matter to the business. Being agile to attend to partnering big decisions and performance interventions.
- Financial Controlling: Controlling is the core of what we do in finance. Protecting and unlocking value through stewardship, brilliant finance fundamentals and proactive risk management.
- Finance Expertise: These are our financial experts in areas including Taxation, Treasury & Risk, Pensions and Internal Audit. And are important in ensuring we make the correct decisions in challenging subject matter.
The primary function of Finance is to play a key part in protecting and unlocking value for Unilever by playing a stewardship and performance management role for the business.
This is done through three key pillars; Finance Excellence Team, Finance Business Partners and Financial Controllers. Along with the Finance Expertise Pillar. The key pillars each interact with our core functions; Customer Development, Supply Chain and Marketing - Giving you a solid understanding of the organizations Value Chain.
Experience in the above areas, as well as honing in on the Unilever Finance Skills framework and completing your CIMA experience in your time as a UFLP is exactly what we need to groom our future leaders in an ever changing connected world.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed 3 Year University Accounting degree in Management Accounting, Business Science.
- Completed 4 Year BTech Accounting Degree (NQF Level 7) in Management Accounting, CIMA Strategic Level, BTech Financial Accounting.
- Accounts 2 and Accounts 3 in your undergraduate degree.
- You will be required to complete the CIMA Program with Unilever.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm