Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
What You Will Do
- People Partner - Custodian for employee moments, ensuring satisfactory customer service.
- HR Business Partnering: It’s important that our HR service is fully aligned to our business goals. Support the delivery of the HR strategy. This includes building talent supply, change management facilitation, organizational effectiveness, performance improvement, employee and industrial relations as well as human resource expertise.
- Learning and Development: By identifying learning needs in our organization, you will develop initiatives to ensure everyone develops to their full potential.
- Employee Relations: Full adherence to labour legislation is something we’re 100% committed to getting right. This will be your sole focus.
- Reward: The key is to ensure that Unilever employees are rewarded according to sustained high performance, responsibility, output and high potential.
- Organizational Effectiveness: Taking an overview of our organization, you will specialize in development, change initiatives and structural progress within our business.
- HR Communities: Be involved in global HR communities and be the local lead to deliver the global HR Agenda.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed 3 year University degree in any discipline with preference for BComm, BBS, BPsych, BSocSc.
- Completed 4 Year BTech Degree (NQF Level 7) in any discipline with preference for BTech HR Management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Management
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm