Participate in delivering the continuous improvement programme which involves internal audits, mock recalls, project team involvement, involvement in WCM initiatives & the site SHE programmes.
What You Will Do
- Develop Reports and Maintenance Documentation.
- Review of OEM Spare Parts, Operating and Repair manuals.
- Carry out project work.
- Support breakdown repair. (During Week and Weekend).
- Support Restoration Activities (During Week and Weekend).
- Assist artisans and technicians.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP’s) and One Point Lessons (OPL’s).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working towards Relevant Diploma in Industrial/Chemical Engineering.
- Matric with Math's & Physical Science.
- Requiring 1-year in-service training.
- Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm