Develop Reports and Maintenance Documentation. Review of OEM Spare Parts, Operating and Repair manuals.
What You Will Do
- Carry out project work.
- Support breakdown repair. (During the Week and Weekend).
- Support Restoration Activities (During the Week and Weekend).
- Assist artisans and technicians.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP’s) and One Point Lessons (OPL’s).
- Participate in delivering continuous improvement programme which involves internal audits, mock recalls, project team involvement, involvement in WCM initiatives & the site SHE programmes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Matric with Maths & Physical Science.
- Working towards Relevant Diploma in Industrial /Chemical Engineering.
- Basic computer literacy, i.e.: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:3rd Dec 2019, 6:00 pm