Complete all learnership requirements as stipulated by Unilever, including but not limited to training attendance, assessments completion, project completion, logbook completion and presentations as needed.
What You Will Do
- Carry out general manufacturing line operations, packing, cleaning, and quality checks.
- Follow SOP procedures as needed within the operation assigned to.
- Conform to all site rules governing safety of self and others, quality, and code of business principles.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completing a National Diploma in Analytical Chem/Bio-Chem/Microbiology OR Food Technology - Requiring P1/P2 work experience.
- Grade 12 with 50% pass mark for Core Mathematics & Physical Science.
- Familiar with laboratory environment, procedures and practices.
- Use of computer software programs - Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal - Proficient in English.
Closed 7 days ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
KwaZulu Natal (South...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm