To assist with the quality assurance service to the business in order to ensure that products produced by the company are fit for use by the consumers according to Company’s specifications and standards.
What You Will Do
- Analyze all incoming raw and packaging material for non-conformities against company’s specifications and standards.
- Perform all in-process analysis and submit detected non-conformities to the QA Manager.
- Planning and Buying is responsible for processing material returns advise and supervises removal of poor quality material from site.
- Ensures that all transactions are recorded on SAP daily and liaise with packaging suppliers and drive corrective actions.
- Be responsible for processing material returns, supervise removal of poor quality material from site and drive packaging supplier approval with supply management.
- Conversion - Manufacturing - Auditing the analysis of bulk materials products, test equipment used and analyze conversion procedures. Ensure that Quality/measuring equipment's across the factory are calibrated.
- Packing Hall - Manage quality stream during packaging trials, assist with export orders, carry out factory quality audits on the packed products and decides whether or not to release the finished goods to the trade.
- Consumer Complaints - Analyses consumer and customer complaints and develop quality assurance improvement systems for the factory.
- Laboratory Requirements - Coordinates the activities of the Lab, ensure Unilever test methodology is followed by scoping and spacing of lab equipment where relevant.
- Manage the analytical process of quality stream during trials and run all analytical test for all factories, ensure supplier meets Unilever standards and drive Vertice with the supplier.
Required Skills and Abilities
- National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry or equivalent relevant to the job e.g. Packaging Technology/Food Science or higher.
- 1-3 year experience in FMCG OR Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to analyze data and information to recommend action.
- Solves quality problems in conjunction with Production, Planning, Buying departments.
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Word and Excel.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
KwaZulu Natal (South...
- Closing Date:10th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm