From standing still to solving global problems - Today, you might be stuck in the job you need, but at UPS, you can get the future you want.
As a growing, dynamic Fortune 50 organization, we have the kind of opportunities that will help you go as far as your ambition will take you.
You’re ready for bigger things, and we’ll get you moving in the right direction.
What You Will Do
The intern will be assigned to review our current brokerage business plan structure and interview processes and aimed to create a business planning application and streamline brokerage reports to enhance report accuracy and data analysis capability.
- Build up brokerage planning application to provide visibility on volume, cost and staffing requirement.
- Enhance data analysis capability and report accuracy, better visibility and reduce manual work.
- Help management make quick decision and proactively hire and train new staff, pre evaluate Outside Service Providers (OSP) availability to reduce service impact under outstanding situations such as peak season, COVID-19 and big account projects support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Degree / Diploma in Data Science.
- Proficient in Microsoft application i.e., Excel, PPT, Tableau & Power BI.
- Strategic & innovative thinking skills and like to think out of the box and explore new ideas.
- Sensitive and interested in data analysis by utilizing her/his computer skills to optimize procedures.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:4th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm