From standing still to solving global problems - Today, you might be stuck in the job you need, but at UPS, you can get the future you want. As a growing, dynamic Fortune 50 organization, we have the kind of opportunities that will help you go as far as your ambition will take you.
You’re ready for bigger things, and we’ll get you moving in the right direction.
What You Will Do
- Historical customer and service-related data and volume and revenue data are available - Create datasets from various internal and external data sources to solve the problems.
- Build models and codes to build customer churn models using classification techniques in machine learning.
- Key success criteria would be measured in terms of out of sample prediction accuracy (how well model is able to generalize).
- Another success criterion would be in ranking the input variables in terms of variable importance factor. A rich usable set of important variables is desirable.
- Prescriptive Analytics needs to be performed as well.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Master's Degree in Business Analytics/Data Science.
- Equipped with sound knowledge on R/Python.
- Ability to create usable data set from documents and other sources of information.
- Prior knowledge on building machine learning classification and regression techniques and variable importance analysis technique, EDA.
- Candidate should possess solid business sense.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm