From standing still to solving global problems - Today, you might be stuck in the job you need, but at UPS, you can get the future you want. As a growing, dynamic Fortune 50 organization, we have the kind of opportunities that will help you go as far as your ambition will take you.
You’re ready for bigger things, and we’ll get you moving in the right direction.
What You Will Do
- Work with Data Engineering and innovation teams to discover and prepare data for the booking system.
- Create datasets from various internal and external data sources to solve the problems.
- Build models and codes to an AI engine for booking, incorporating dynamic pricing while considering demand-capacity gap.
- Map UPS APAC data and participate in preparation of data architecture flow diagrams, data modeling, and data dictionary for APAC related data.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Master's Degree in Business Analytics/Data Science.
- Equipped with sound knowledge on R/Python/SQL, database management and data warehousing.
- Ability to create usable data set from documents and other sources of information.
- Prior knowledge on building machine learning classification and regression techniques and variable importance analysis techniques, EDA.
- Candidate should possess solid business sense.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm