Our 10-week paid internship experience is dynamic and tailored to your interests. We think you should spend time doing something you love at a place you’re proud to work – not just earning a paycheck.
As An Intern, You’ll:
- Get hands-on experience solving business needs.
- Support communities where we live and work.
- Interact with experienced executives.
- Get paired with a formal mentor.
- Attend social and professional development events.
- Learn on how to work on a team.
- Develop business acumen and more.
What You Will Do
- Estimating and analyzing product revenue and expenses.
- Analyzing product metrics and opportunities for growth.
- Completing financial analysis.
- Performing coverage ratios and liquidity stress test forecasting.
- Conducting industry research.
- Performing other related duties as requested.
- Credit Analyst.
- Treasury Analyst.
- Financial Analyst.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Preferred GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think and work independently within a professional setting.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Flexibility to work within a multidisciplinary team and receive dynamic on-the-job training.
- Highly organized; ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Job type:Internships
New York (United...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm