A high jewelry Maison who promotes exceptional know-hows in an enchanting creative, poetic and culture background environment!
Our Maison is looking for men and women with multiple talents to contribute to developing and transmitting their expertise with care and no compromise.
By joining us, you will be surrounded by experts with a passion and will contribute to various different projects allowing our Maison to regularly reinvent itself.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate new joiner’s on-boarding processes with admin team in order to ensure a smooth integration.
- Coordinate with managers for the HR announcement .
- Follow up with L&D and admin team to register new joiners to the onboarding session.
- Draft attractive recruitment advertisement.
- Participate in the interviews to get familiarized with the screening process.
- Support the HR team in establishing partnerships with local universities and define an action plan.
- Contribute to the Engagement Survey action plan communication, implementation and follow up.
- Contribute to the Competency Model roll out and trainings.
- Contribute to the CSR Initiatives and communications.
- Support HR related internal communications and follow up on the needed translations.
- Get a holistic view on how we operate the people strategy in the luxury industry.
- Understand HR admins and operations.
- Develop your analysis skills.
- To take ownership of assigned projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Do you have a curious mind and are you highly collaborative?
- Are you Fresh graduate and keen to learn more about HR?
- Are you are on top of your tasks at all times and ensure alignment across all parties.
- Are you a creative thinker who loves to work in an international environment.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm