Veeva Systems is seeking an Associate Consultant to be part of a new, exciting company that is growing rapidly in Asia Pacific.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment? Does the idea of tackling new challenges daily push you out of bed in the morning?
A leading provider of business applications in the Cloud, Veeva Systems is looking for a strong analytical thinker and energetic “go-getter” to become part of a dynamic team of consulting services professionals responsible for the successful implementation of our highly innovative cloud solutions for the life sciences industry.
Is this too much of a run-on sentence? As part of this team, the Associate Consultant will assist our life sciences customers by participating in business process due diligence, requirements definition, solution design and configuration, and system and training documentation.
The Associate Consultant will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best Senior Consultants and Solution Architects in the industry and learn best practices for business analysis, application design and project management.
What You Will Do
- Participate in business process discovery workshops.
- Take complex client and solution concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
- Design and configure the solutions using our cloud software.
- Perform data migration from source systems into the Veeva application.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Systems applications and technical design.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance in University.
- Focused studies in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Life Sciences field or other similar degree or commensurate work experience is preferred.
- An internship or experience with a pharma company is a plus.
- Don’t have a university degree? That’s OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study.
- Leadership - A leader who thrives in a team environment.
- Critical thinking - A critical thinker who loves a challenge. Ability to take technical and business concepts and express them as potential solution designs.
- Korean Communication - A great communicator, in person and in writing.
- Should be proficient in English language.
- Should have a citizenship of South Korea.
- Technology - Aptitude and interest in technology. Proficiency with various software applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm