Veeva Systems is seeking an Associate Consultant to be part of a new, exciting company that is growing rapidly in Asia Pacific.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment? Does the idea of tackling new challenges daily push you out of bed in the morning? A leading provider of business applications in the Cloud, Veeva Systems is looking for a strong analytical thinker and energetic “go-getter” to become part of a dynamic team of consulting services professionals responsible for the successful implementation of our highly innovative cloud solutions for the life sciences industry. Is this too much of a run-on sentence?
As part of this team, the Associate Consultant will assist our life sciences customers by participating in business process due diligence, requirements definition, solution design and configuration, and system and training documentation. The Associate Consultant will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best experienced Consultants and Solution Architects in the industry and learn best practices for business analysis, application design and project management.
What You Will Do
- Work as part of a project team and collaborate with experienced Consultants and Project Managers.
- Learn technical consulting, software solution design, industry business processes and project management skills.
- Participate in business process discovery workshops.
- Take complex client and solution concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
- Configure (tailor) Veeva products to match customer needs under the guidance of experienced Solution Architects.
- Help with building and testing the solution, training customers and final deployment.
- Create documentation of system requirements and design to help complete successful implementations.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Systems applications and technical design.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance in University.
- Don’t have a university degree? That’s OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study.
- Willingness to travel as needed up to 30% of the time.
- Native or fluent level of Korean (written and spoken).
- Proficient in English (written and spoken).
- Ability to manage time in person and remotely, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Desire to work in an intense, fast-paced environment.
- A critical thinker who loves a challenge. Ability to take technical and business concepts and express them as potential solution designs.
- Aptitude and interest in technology. Proficiency with various software applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio.
- Legally authorized to work in South Korea.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm