Are you looking to kick start your career? Our Early Talent Program seeks to attract top talents into developing a rewarding and fulfilling career with Vertiv!
Who we Are:
Nearly all aspects of our lives involve the use of technology. It is how we work and play and do anything in between. This connectivity or use of data is built into the very fabric of our society. It is vital to human progress. Vertiv believes there is a better way to meet this accelerating demand for data - one driven by passion and innovation.
As industry experts and Architects of Continuity, we collaborate with our customers to envision and build future-ready infrastructures. We leverage our portfolio of hardware, software, analytics, and services, to ensure our customers’ vital applications run continuously, perform optimally, and scale with business needs.
Why Join Us:
- Meaningful and Fulfilling Work.
- People-focused Values.
- Global Talent Center.
- Recharge Your Potential.
What we Offer:
- 6-month traineeship program with clearly defined expectations.
- Consistent feedback and discussion sessions.
- Strengths-based coaching.
- Creative project work.
- Career mentoring.
- Technical Solution.
- Project Management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree in fields like Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Keen interest in a career in the technology domain.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Maximum 1 year work experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:2nd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm