The Drama Development department at CBS is looking for a passionate, driven and engaged student to join their team for the spring semester. This remote internship requires 2 full days/week of availability. Students may be in any location, but must be available to work from 9am-5:30pm pacific standard time.
What You Will Do
- Review writer/director samples and provide brief coverage with analysis.
- Create/maintain spreadsheets for various development databases.
- Read the story areas, outlines, and drafts for all the development projects.
- Working on independent tasks/projects as needed by the development team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university throughout the duration of the internship.
- Must have a computer with internet access.
- Must have a passion for Television and the entertainment industry.
- Eager to learn, self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous internship experience is preferred.
- A demonstrated interest in Television/Film is required.
- Job type:Internships
United States (United...
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm