The Digital Video team produces series and videos that mainly populate the MTV & VH1 digital platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Tik Tok, as well as each brand’s app and website. The team is comprised of producers, associate producers, editors, production coordinators, and production assistants.
The MTV Digital Production Intern will help the overall Digital Team at large by assisting and working with producers as well as editors to drive concepts through pre-production, production, and post-production.
What You Will Do
- Recording and distributing notes from team meetings and brainstorms.
- Helping producers across various projects with general research and administrative tasks.
- Assisting with the shooting of digital videos that are recorded remotely.
- Assisting the Footage-Based Editorial team by ordering show clips for videos, ordering closed captions for videos, and keeping trackers updated.
- Assisting the MTV’s Friday Livestream team by researching artists for interviews, watching past episodes for 'best moments', searching for archival images and videos to support interviews, and tracking the chat box during livestreams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp.
- Dedication to punctuality, organization, and attention to detail.
- General knowledge of and/or interest in MTV linear and digital content.
- Experience with digital video production and post-production.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere and Photoshop.
- Experience with Google Drive, including Docs and Sheets.
- Job type:Internships
United States (United...
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm