The Digital Video team produces series and videos that mainly populate the MTV & VH1 digital platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Tik Tok, as well as each brand’s app and website. The team is comprised of producers, associate producers, editors, production coordinators, and production assistants.
The MTV/VH1 Digital Operations intern will help the overall Digital Video team at large by working closely with the team’s coordinating producer, production coordinator, and post supervisor to help ensure that projects are moving forward on schedule and tracked properly for archiving purposes.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with Post Supervisor, staying up to date on project calendars and compiling final deliverables of projects to distribute for publishing including thumbnails, promotional materials, and closed caption files.
- Update MTV/VH1 Digital Originals Archive tracker on a daily basis as new videos are delivered.
- Keep track of award submissions and results.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp.
- Dedication to punctuality, organization, and attention to detail.
- Experience with Google Drive, including Docs and Sheets.
- General knowledge of and/or interest in MTV + VH1 linear and digital content.
- Experience with digital video production and post-production.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere and Photoshop.
- Job type:Internships
United States (United...
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm