The Digital Video team produces series and videos that mainly populate the MTV & VH1 digital platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Tik Tok, as well as each brand’s app and website. The team is comprised of producers, associate producers, editors, production coordinators, and production assistants.
The VH1 Digital Production Intern will help the overall Digital Team at large by assisting and working with producers as well as editors to drive concepts through pre-production, production, and post-production.
What You Will Do
- Recording and distributing notes from team meetings and brainstorms.
- Compiling and distributing the producers’ pitches for new videos.
- Ordering show clips and other materials to be used in video shoots.
- Assisting with the shooting of digital videos.
- Importing and organizing footage to prepare it for more experienced editors.
- Transcribing footage from digital video shoots.
- Supplying editors with archival footage that can be used as supporting content in videos.
- Archiving videos after they’ve been posted online.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
- Dedication to punctuality, organization, and diligence.
- Experience with digital video production and post-production.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including Premiere and Photo Shop.
- Experience with Google Drive, including Docs and Sheets.
- General knowledge of VH1 linear and digital content.
- Job type:Internships
United States (United...
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm