We're growing rapidly and looking for passionate, innovative professionals to join our team and connect the world to more. You'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment that values diverse perspectives and continuous learning, and provide industry-leading benefits with unmatched opportunities for career growth. Our team is fearless in pursuit of new ideas and uncompromising in our quest to become the world's first truly global Internet Service Provider.
Interested in joining our mission? Take a look at career opportunities at Viasat today.
What You Will Do
- We are looking for a dynamic Inventory Analyst to join our growing company. As an Inventory Analyst at Viasat working in Materials Management, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks in support of our Manufacturing, Service, and Engineering departments.
- While your days will never be the same, they may consist of managing the disposition of our excess and obsolete inventory, monitoring and conducting inventory cycle counts, developing and updating process control documents, interfacing with internal and external auditors, resolving discrepancies with suppliers, monitoring and developing managerial metrics, and creating and maintaining inventory and location data within Oracle.
- Strong organizational skills will help you as you manage and participate in cross functional improvement projects, interfacing with key stakeholders throughout the company.
- You'll work on solving problems regularly with our business partners in Supply Chain, Finance, Accounting, Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Program Management, Information Technology, and Business Analysis Groups.
- Your ability to extract and analyze large data sets from our systems will be utilized regularly as you develop and monitor our inventory management system and evaluate it for improvement opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Business or a related discipline.
- Years of experience - 0-1 years.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including Excel and Word.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics and...
Tempe (United States...
- Closing Date:10th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm