Marketing is the steward of the brand. The team focuses on driving awareness, preference and conversion across B2B and B2C. They build the brand, with a client centric approach, by reinforcing emotional affinity via innovation and tangible proof points.
This is an opportunity to use your creativity, express ideas, and make a real contribution to the organization and its mission.
Visa are a talented team of 20,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents - Dreamers, creatives and trailblazers - Who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
What You Will Do
- Experience in project management, briefing and commissioning Visa’s external agencies and managing relationships with media.
- Involvement in the planning, delivery and evaluation of integrated campaigns targeting multiple audiences, such as launch events and partnership activities.
- Measuring and celebrating our social impact by collecting data, compiling case studies and producing reports.
- Promoting VISA and its services using a broad range of channels including social media, PR, Events and Public Affairs.
- Identify actionable consumer insights, through the analysis of consumer transactional data and social media behavior.
- Creating and maintaining content.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's Degree with a graduation date in summer 2023 or 2024.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent.
- Be available to pursue a Summer internship (June to August - 12 weeks total).
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Locations:Lagos (Nigeria)
- Closing Date:22nd May 2022, 6:00 pm