The New Graduate Development Rotation Program (NGDP) is an 18-month program with three - six month rotations through Visa’s functions. The NGDP program supports Visa’s mission to build a strong entry level pipeline of talent with cross-functional knowledge and experience.
Associates rotate through three functions of the business, including: Product, Business Development, and Client Services. In addition to meaningful rotations, Associates are given training & development, mentoring, networking and leadership exposure.
What You Will Do
- Product: Visa’s Product Team is responsible for all aspects of the regional product strategy, solutions development and delivery to clients of both core and digital platforms that drive revenue growth for Visa as well as clients and customers satisfaction.
- As a Product associate, you will be responsible for positioning Visa as the preferred choice of network partners by Issuers, Acquirers, Merchants and Customers. You will work very closely with the East Africa Country Manager, Business Development Teams, the Marketing team and the other cross-functional teams within Visa. The successful candidate will interact with all levels of Visa management and staff. This position will involve constant interaction and communication with Clients and key Visa stakeholders.
- Market research and intelligence, competitors benchmarking.
- Products strategy definition for both core products and digital solutions.
- Products range definition, including features, benefits and pricing.
- New products and platforms development.
- Products adaptation to local market needs and customization at Issuer level.
- Structuring of the CVP through in house development and partnerships.
- Delivery of products to clients, including marketing materials.
- Support in the products ideation and concepts testing, data analytics activities, products material preparation, products sales activities to clients.
- Business Development: Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - Making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. The business development team drives the country strategy and its objectives by identifying, leading and executing, through analytics, data and market intelligence, on opportunities to drive business growth for Visa and its clients. The purpose of this role is to provide support to the team, assisting with client requests with the purpose to grow Visa share of business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently In a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program (Computer Science, all Engineering disciplines, Physics, Mathematics, Business/Commerce/Economics).
- Graduate by summer 2021 (Fresh graduates).
- Technical majors are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent.
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills.
- Analytical, with experience using Business Intelligence tools.
- Excellent analytical abilities, intellectually curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional maturity, strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments.
- A global mindset and ability to work in a diverse workplace.
- Ability to work constructively in teams, highly collaborative with a great attitude working on cross-functional teams where there may not be a direct reporting line.
- High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about customers, payment industry, and emerging technologies.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Economics,...
- Closing Date:19th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm