The New Graduate Development Rotation Program (NGDP) is an 18-month program with three - six month rotations through Visa’s functions. The NGDP program supports Visa’s mission to build a strong entry level pipeline of talent with cross-functional knowledge and experience.
What You Will Do
Associates rotate through three functions of the business, including - Product, Marketing, and Visa Consulting & Analytics. In addition to meaningful rotations, Associates are given training & development, mentoring, networking and leadership exposure.
Visa’s Product Team is responsible for all aspects of the regional product strategy, solutions development and delivery to clients of both core and digital platforms that drive revenue growth for Visa as well as clients and customers satisfaction.
As a Product associate, you will be responsible for positioning Visa as the preferred choice of network partners by Issuers and the brand of choice by consumers. You will work very closely with the KSA Product lead, Country Manager, Business Development Teams, the Marketing team and the other cross-functional teams within Visa.
The successful candidate will interact with all levels of Visa management and staff. This position will involve constant interaction and communication with Clients and key Visa stakeholders.
Some things you might work on during your Product rotation include:
- Market research and intelligence, competitors benchmarking.
- Delivery of core & new products to clients, including marketing materials.
- Support in the products ideation and concepts testing, data analytics activities, products material preparation, products sales activities to clients.
- Work with various governmental schemes to bring thought leadership to the payments infrastructure in KSA.
- Develop, maintain and cultivate close relationships with decision-makers and senior management of designated clients.
- Understand their business strategies, priorities, needs and business processes, present to them product ideas and advise them how Visa products can affect their results.
- Represent Visa Products to the clients with permanent high quality support on the Visa products, rules and policies.
- Ensure the development of individual designated clients’ products plans, with corresponding tactics and actions to achieve defined goals.
- Work with Banks as well as Non-Banking Financial Institutions to support their payment strategy and go to market with Visa products.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales organization and other functions in order to deliver Visa 360 approach.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional leads to drive strategic alignment and ensure product roadmap is supportive of all common initiatives and priorities.
Visa Marketing, works with Visa’s clients (banks, merchants, government and fintech) to drive business by developing marketing activities leveraging Visa’s global marketing assets, local partnerships and unique market insights. This is in addition to driving Visa lead promotions that drive Visa transactions and highlight payment technology and innovation.
Visa Marketing works with all Visa functions and engages with 3rd party agency partners to deliver these campaigns.
Some things you might work on during your Marketing rotation include:
- Contribute to developing client partnerships by providing marketing support including marketing analysis, insight development and campaign activities to assist clients to drive their Visa portfolio growth.
- Work with the Business teams to convert client marketing incentives into tailor-made co-marketing campaigns to drive Visa and client priorities including but not limited to acquisition, usage and cross border.
- Determine best use of Visa assets aligned with client strategies to optimal outcome for Visa.
- Continually monitor existing and potential competitor marketing activities to identify new opportunities or highlight potential causes for business concern.
- Provide local market insights and propose solutions/partnerships along with digital media strategies to drive business outcomes.
Visa Consulting & Analytics:
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) is the payments consulting arm of Visa. We are a global team of several hundred payments consultants and data scientists across six continents. We cover projects in strategy, product, portfolio management, risk, digital and more with decades of experience in the payments industry. Within VCA, we have a dedicated Data Science team who are experts in statistics, advanced analytics and machine learning with exclusive access to insights from VisaNet, one of the largest payment networks in the world.
Some things you might work on during your VCA rotation include:
- Conduct data analysis using Visa and external data to understand client needs across the focus markets and identify opportunities for consulting assignments with clients across their assigned region.
- Provide support in developing plans for consulting activity with clients, securing funds from partnership agreements to support consulting projects where such agreements exist.
- Work closely with the engagement team, manager and client representative to deliver the projects.
- Run project work stream on a day-to-day basis, including conducting research and data analysis and synthesizing them to develop insights and recommendations.
- Support Directors/Lead Directors on developing hypotheses, contribute to conclusions and assist other experienced team members in presenting back to the client.
- Support on project economics and to manage risk and quality of the project deliverables.
- Provide client project implementation support.
- Support knowledge sharing with consulting teams in other regions to incorporate best practices, source analytical or other solutions to bring global perspective to local clients.
- Support the team in developing and bringing the Visa Consulting & Analytics proposition in the market.
- Manage the preparation of proposals for new client work.
- Contribute to the development of Visa Consulting & Analytics thought leadership materials.
- Support business development initiatives by assisting in developing our product offerings, and marketing to external and internal clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently In a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program - Computer Science, all Engineering disciplines, Physics, Mathematics, Business/Commerce/Economics.
- Graduate by summer 2021 (Fresh graduates).
- Minimum 3.0 GPA or equivalent.
- Technical majors are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent analytical abilities, intellectually curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional maturity, strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments.
- A global mindset and ability to work in a diverse workplace.
- Ability to work constructively in teams, highly collaborative with a great attitude working on cross-functional teams where there may not be a direct reporting line.
- High energy level, performance oriented and passionate about customers, payment industry, and emerging technologies.
- Must be a Saudi National.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Economics,...
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm