At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Network Processing Test Engineering team committed to leveraging innovative technology to enhance software quality and to accelerate time-to-market. We test approximately 800 to 1000 changes to our systems in any given year while collaboratively maintaining a better than 99.7 percent fail safe percentage to a Clearing and Settlement system that supports some 150 million transactions per day. Visa has one of the most visible and most used comprehensive payment systems in the world.
It is an exciting time for any professional to join the Network Processing Test Engineering team.
The Client Information Test Engineering team delivers quality services and solutions using best-in-class processes, methodologies, and technology with our worldwide workforce. We are an integral part of delivering projects that support the World Wide Business Releases bi-annually, monthly and weekly projects and maintenance work, as well as multiyear infrastructure projects that introduce Re-engineering of Legacy application using latest Web technologies. We also support and work with other peer Test Engineering organizations on integration, downstream testing to ensure no defects impact production processes.
The Test Engineer will be based in Singapore and will report to Management based in Singapore. The successful candidate will support Test Engineering efforts for the Client Information Applications. The Client Information applications suite includes CORE, CONFIG, VCIS, and FM applications. These applications allow clients, processors and internal staff to view and maintain client business profiles such as BIN, BID, PCR, STATION and ARDEFs.
What You Will Do
As a Client Information Software Test Engineer you will:
- Design and develop tests that will ensure flawless implementation of projects into the profile applications.
- Develop and maintain test plans, test strategies, test cases, test data and other QA process documentation.
- Participate in Automation test efforts by collaborating with Test Automation team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional test engineering teams to ensure seamless interoperability and integration of multiple applications.
- Design and develop test plans, test strategies, test cases, test data and other QA process documentation.
- Perform hand-on testing on Windows platform as part of a team.
- Test Data support to other QA teams.
- Participate in Design review meetings with Development team.
- Identify opportunities for further testing process improvements.
- Collaborate closely with the Test Lead and Development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students graduating in 2021 or recent college graduates (Class of 2020) looking to start work in 2020/2021.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electronics and Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycles, processes and methodologies.
- Ability to develop test cases from high-level business requirements and Design documents.
- Basic knowledge of Web application architecture.
- Basic knowledge of C/C++ or JAVA.
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages like Ruby, Python, Selenium.
- Basic understanding of SQL, HTML, DB2, ORACLE and SQL server.
- Basic understanding of SCM tools like ClearCase.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Strong teamwork and excellent collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with a demonstrated aptitude to understand technical environments.
- Strong desire to learn new technical skills and grow with latest technical trends.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize workload and maintain focus.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well within a globally distributed team in a high performance organization.
- Experience in Test Automation tools or ESP automation is a plus.
- Knowledge / experience in MVS, JCL, COBOL, ISPF Dialog is a plus.
- Knowledge / experience in payments or financial domains is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:3rd Mar 2021, 6:00 pm