The Visa Internship Program is the biggest step you can take to joining our Revolution of Payments Innovation. Throughout the 12 weeks at Visa, you will take on meaningful work and engage in out-of-the-box problem solving. From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate and drive Visa into the next era of an already rapidly-evolving digital market place. If you’re up for the challenge, please consider joining our team.
What you will do
In order for Visa to deliver the best version of its mission to pay and be paid for everyone, everywhere, the Global Operating Certificates (GOC) team must ensure optimal management of client-reported data and the revenue and reporting activities that derive from it.
The GOC team is charged with managing and ensuring the integrity of client-reported data, which are relied on by many internal and external stakeholders for revenue billing, market and portfolio performance analysis and regulatory reporting purposes. As part of the team, you will participate in and support the diverse range of activities the team performs to ensure that Visa teams and clients make their operational, financial and strategic decisions based on relevant and accurate information.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst Intern to join our Global Operating Certificates team. Job duties and projects may include:
- Performing in-depth, complex analysis to assess the completeness and accuracy of quarterly data reported by ~500 clients in the APAC region
- Querying and analyzing large data sets to identify trends, transaction patterns and anomalies to identify revenue leakages across APAC countries, clients and/ or products
- Comparing the transactional numbers reported by clients to Visa's network transactions to identify anomalies and potential misreporting
- Creating statistical reports, on-demand query reports or dashboards that add value to internal stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
So what are we looking for in a Financial Analyst Intern?
- Students graduating in 2021
- Undergraduate pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Applied Mathematics, Business, Data Analytics, Finance, or related courses
- Proficient in advanced data analysis with Office applications such as Excel, PowerQuery, PowerPivot etc.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI will be a plus
- Ability to code in VBA or SQL is preferred
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively, as part of a team
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Mathematics, Business and Commerce, Banking...
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm