The CSC Intern will support the team to enhance services to VEML customers by providing a single contact point regarding all areas of business activities, (“one call does it all”), which combine to meet customers’ satisfaction and to promote companies’ objectives. The internship will be for a duration of 1 year.
What You Will Do
- Actively use available systems optimally to receive and resolve customer requests for information or assistance in a timely and accurate manner.
- Channel the queries/requests to the relevant Most Appropriate Service Provider, guaranteeing a first class service at all times.
- Customer calls cover a wide range of topics, including taking and raising orders, credit and account queries, delivery queries, complaints, technical information product availability and equipment service queries. This includes, logging of calls and issues, closing of calls, pro-actively chasing MASP to ensure timely feedback to customers.
- Work effectively within a team environment with an emphasis on providing courteous, polite and helping service to all customers through various communication channels e.g. telephone, email, and fax. This includes the provision of sound information and advice on our products and services.
- Use all communication tools available to communicate about the company’s offer and follow up till conclusion of sales if opportunity arises.
- Create/update customer information/data in the ERP system (Master Data Governance) for Fuels, LPG and Lubricant businesses.
- Understand the process of bulk LPG scheduling in the ERP and confirmation of order and counter sales to act as back up in case of necessity.
- Assist the team with administrative Tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree holder preferably in Communication, Management or IT.
- Proficiency in IT tools and Social Media applications.
- Strong personality.
- Fluent in both English and French.
- Ready to work odd hours and public holidays when required.
- Communication skills.
- Relationship building.
- Customer relationship management.
- Customer value proposition.
- Analysis and problem solving.
- Business and process awareness.
- Working in and building teams.
- Results orientation.
- Systems and PC knowledge and skills.
- Product knowledge.
- Selling and negotiating
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Information Technology, Management
Mauritius (South Africa)
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm